Welcome to the NVDA community hub!
NVDA is a free, open source screen reader for Microsoft Windows. It is developed by NV Access in collaboration with a global community of contributors. To learn more about NVDA, download a copy or make a donation, visit the main NV Access website.
What would you like to do?
- Connect with other NVDA users right around the world
- Access articles, tutorials and demonstrations about NVDA
- Report a bug or request a feature
- Help test NVDA
- Get add-ons to enhance NVDA
- Translate NVDA into another language
- Get involved with NVDA development
NV Access would like to announce the release of NVDA 2014.4. To find out more or to download a copy, please see the official NV Access announcement.
The only changes from rc1 to the release were some language fixes. Thanks to everyone who helped to make this release possible.
NV Access would like to announce the release of NVDA 2014.3. To find out more or to download a copy, please see the official NV Access announcement.
Thanks to everyone who helped to make this release possible.
NVDA 2014.3rc3 has just been released. This is a release candidate, which means that unless any critical issues are found, this will be identical to the final 2014.3 release.
Changes from rc2 to rc3:
- Fixed a regression that stopped the next paragraph script (control+downArrow) from working in Microsoft word on extremely large documents. (#4375)
Changes from rc1 to rc2:
- Fixed a regression that stopped the ability to navigate within an Excel spreadsheet if the sheet was protected. (#44 ...