NVDA 2012.3rc1 has just been released. This is a release candidate, which means that unless any critical issues are found, this will be almost identical to the final 2012.3 release.
Note that some translations may not yet be updated. They will be updated by the time of the final 2012.3 release.
Changes from beta3 to rc1:
- Eliminated spurious double characters in Adobe Reader in some rare cases. (#2756)
- Fixed an issue which caused certain add-ons which create temporary files (such as the OCR add-on) to fail when the temporary directory path contains non-English characters. (#2761)
- In browse mode in Mozilla applications, the label of certain menu buttons is now rendered instead of only whitespace.
- In browse mode, menu buttons are now reported correctly.
- Fixed a serious lag when moving around the Visual Studio 10 code editor with braille enabled. (#2759)
- The entire composition string is no longer read as it changes when typing with the Boshiamy Chinese Input method with reporting of candidates disabled.
- Updated translations.
- Updated documentation.
Download links and change log: