Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

NVDA With Microsoft office Outlook 2007 #1207

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Nov 18, 2010 · 5 comments
Closed

NVDA With Microsoft office Outlook 2007 #1207

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Nov 18, 2010 · 5 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by vkulkarni on 2010-11-18 12:10
When reading message(s) in Microsoft outlook 2007, both NVDA and Outlook will Stop working.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by jteh on 2010-11-18 22:33
Please be more specific. Provide the exact steps you took and what happened. "Stop working" is not sufficient for us to determine the problem.
Changes:
Milestone changed from None to None

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 2 by vkulkarni (in reply to comment 1) on 2010-11-19 03:28
Replying to jteh:

Please be more specific. Provide the exact steps you took and what happened. "Stop working" is not sufficient for us to determine the problem.

I don't know the exact problem but, when I open the outlook, I land on the message view list box. And, to go to the inbox folder, I have to press the shortcut
Key control plus 1. After that when I press enter on the message, NVDA reads the first line just fine. When I press the downarrow to read the next line,
the problem begins. NVDA will not talk, and the outlook stops working, and triggers the standard windows program stopped working message. I've applied
the office 2007 service pack 2, and the same problem still exists. If you want additional information, feel free to contact me.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 3 by nvdakor on 2014-07-25 13:42
Hi,
Does this happen still when you use NVDA 2014.2?
If this is similar to a more recent ticket on Outlook 2007 crashing issue, then I guess we can merge them. Thanks.

@LeonarddeR
Copy link
Collaborator

This looks quite abandoned. Closing this, not yet sure about the label though.

@jcsteh
Copy link
Contributor

jcsteh commented Jul 10, 2017

I tend to label issues without sufficient issue as invalid (and have now done that here).

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

3 participants