Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

Nvda is totaly freezing in Ms Word with braille display #1212

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Nov 20, 2010 · 3 comments
Closed

Nvda is totaly freezing in Ms Word with braille display #1212

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Nov 20, 2010 · 3 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by radek.zalud on 2010-11-20 11:34
When i use buttons for moving cursor in the document on braille display in ms word, nvda is totaly freezing and i must restart nvda. For example when i want to edit some word, i must use arrows on keyboard, not buttons on braille display. Strange thing is, that in other programs like wordpad, notepad, etc, it is ok and i can use buttons on braille display. I have here eurobraille display and brltty.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by jteh on 2010-11-20 23:13
Changes:
Milestone changed from None to 2011.1

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 3 by mdcurran on 2010-12-05 07:13
I can not reproduce this bug with Word 2007 and a Freedom Scientific Pacmate display (native driver).
Some questions:
*What version of Word are you using?
*Does this happen with all documents?
*What language / text direction are you typing in?

Could you please provide a sample document and give specific steps to reproduce? i.e. open the document, arrow to line 3, press routing key 4...

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 4 by mdcurran on 2010-12-14 01:16
Reporter says on dev list that the issue has been fixed. Although I could never reproduce it, it probably had something to do with braille having to get lines by moving the selection, possibly causing some infinite loop with the caret or something.
Changes:
State: closed

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

2 participants