Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

Internet Explorer and Firefox cannot agree if some links exist or not, but they do.. #1257

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Dec 5, 2010 · 4 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by briang1 on 2010-12-05 17:34
http://www.nvda-project.org/log/main?verbose=on&rev=main,395
This page will show it. I'm using IE7, but as one cursors through the details of the changes, there are spurious links spoken. I know they are not real as you can't tab to them and Firefox does not see them.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by briang1 (in reply to comment description) on 2010-12-05 18:12
Replying to briang1:

http://www.nvda-project.org/log/main?verbose=on&rev=main,3956

I originally wrote the info below, but since I rebooted nvda snap 70, the effects seem to have altered. Now the links are actually there in Internet Explorer, but missing in firefox.
Anyway, you try it, its driven me round the bend!
Old description>
This page will show it. I'm using IE7, but as one cursors through the details of the changes, there are spurious links spoken. I know they are not real as you can't tab to them and Firefox does not see them.

Changes:
Changed title from "Internet Explorer: Nvda saying link when there is not one" to "Internet Explorer and Firefox cannot agree if some links exist or not, but they do.."

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 2 by mdcurran on 2012-10-04 05:25
Is this still an issue? If so, could you please provide a log or a bit more info on exactly what the links show up as?

@ehollig
Copy link
Collaborator

ehollig commented Jul 15, 2017

@Brian1Gaff, is this still an issue?

@ehollig
Copy link
Collaborator

ehollig commented Mar 19, 2019

I am closing this as invalid, as the original author has not replied in over a year and we still require additional information to reproduce this issue.

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

2 participants