Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

Some buttons in calculator are inaccessible #1269

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Dec 10, 2010 · 6 comments
Closed

Some buttons in calculator are inaccessible #1269

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Dec 10, 2010 · 6 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by peter on 2010-12-10 21:25
Some buttons in windows calculator are inaccessible by object navigation. Steps to reproduce:

1. run calculator under windows xp
  2. choose scientific view
  3. try to access e.g. sinus button. Most buttons are inaccessible by object navigation when is the simple review mode activated.
@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by nvdakor on 2013-11-25 10:06
Hi,
I can navigate to these buttons fine (at least on Windows 8.1). Which OS is this?
This and other issues such as NVDA not announcing the button you've just pressed in certain views tells me that we need much better support for Windows calculator.

@ehollig
Copy link
Collaborator

ehollig commented Jul 15, 2017

I am able to access all buttons in scientific calculator using Windows 10, although the original author states use of XP. Can anyone replicate?

@josephsl
Copy link
Collaborator

josephsl commented Jul 15, 2017 via email

@derekriemer
Copy link
Collaborator

I can access a fare amount of the buttons, but I don't know if all.

@ehollig
Copy link
Collaborator

ehollig commented Aug 20, 2017

@Brian1Gaff, can you test this on Windows 7?

@LeonarddeR
Copy link
Collaborator

LeonarddeR commented Aug 31, 2017

Since this issue clearly states the Windows XP calculator being used and there haven't been reports about the scientific part of the Windows 7 calculator yet, I"m closing this as a won't fix. If there is an issue regarding Windows 7 calculator, please create a new issue providing steps to reproduce. For example, we really need to know the names of the buttons that are inaccessible.

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

5 participants