Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

NVDA and Google Voice don't work #1305

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Jan 7, 2011 · 3 comments
Closed

NVDA and Google Voice don't work #1305

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Jan 7, 2011 · 3 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by KevanGC on 2011-01-07 08:18
NVDA doesn't work well with Google Voice.

When I go to select a number or change settings, NVDA goes into this weird dialog thingy and I keep having to press CTRL+Insert+Space to get back to the regular screen. I'm using Firefox 3.6.13.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by briang1 on 2011-01-07 11:51
I think this one might have to wait until google make the service available in a country where one of the developers live. When I, for example go to the site get.

Google Voice is not available in your country.
Thanks for visiting Google Voice. We're not yet open for users outside the US, but are planning to expand our service to additional countries in the future. so maybe some extra info from you is the only clue? What does the nvda f1 screen show in this 'weird' mode?

@ehollig
Copy link
Collaborator

ehollig commented Jul 13, 2017

Google Voice has gone through a few changes over the years. Considering the age of this ticket, lack of information and steps to reproduce, I think it is safe to say it is fixed.

@LeonarddeR
Copy link
Collaborator

Hmm, saying that it has been fixed goes a bit too far in my opinion since we aren't sure. Closing, but I think neither works for me nor invalid is appropriate here.

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

3 participants