Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

Enabling tor using addon for firefox is not possible #1316

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Jan 11, 2011 · 1 comment
Closed

Enabling tor using addon for firefox is not possible #1316

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Jan 11, 2011 · 1 comment

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by djblind on 2011-01-11 16:25
Running latest nvda snap, and latest firefox, its not possible to enable tor
support, with a tor button. Flat review commands returns an message "no flat review for this object". When using window-eyes it's quite possible with its mouse navigation keys numpad 7 and numpad 2. I thing it can deal with other similar firefox addons, where user must change its mode by turning it on or off, not in plugin manager, but in firefox status bar or what ever. I dont know, where torbutton and other similar plugins are located in browser interface, In toolbar, or status bar. And IMHO, as a normal user, I shouldnt care about it, like in w-e.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by bdorer on 2015-02-24 22:25
hmm, here I'm able to go to the addons using object navigation. Please test with latest Firefox and NVDA and reopen if the problem still exists. So closing as worksform
Changes:
Added labels: worksforme
State: closed

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

1 participant