Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

Problem with the greek Innoetics TTS reader sapi5 synthesizer #1322

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Jan 16, 2011 · 2 comments
Closed

Problem with the greek Innoetics TTS reader sapi5 synthesizer #1322

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Jan 16, 2011 · 2 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by Agent Golder on 2011-01-16 22:48
You can get the demo here:
http://www.innoetics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=149&Itemid=288
After a succesfull activation, while it works with all other sapi5 compatible programs such as Jaws and Narrator I tried, with NVDA behaves again as evaluation version, (None of it's limitations are removed!)
Of course last tried with snapshot main-4012 and last stable 2010.2 in my netbook with Windows 7 starter. Don't know about other PCs and operating systems because the license is valid only for one PC!
What could cause this?

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by jteh on 2011-01-17 00:05
I can't think of any reason this should be the case. It's likely that this is something to do with the way the synthesiser handles activation, so I think this is a question better asked of the synthesiser's developers. Also, we cna't test this as we don't have a license for this synthesiser, nor can we debug it because we don't have access to its code.

As a matter of interest, if you haven't tried with the installer version of 2010.2, please try that. The only difference might be that the other screen readers you mentioned are signed with an authenticode certificate. Only installed official releases are signed.
Changes:
Milestone changed from None to None
Added labels: cantfix
State: closed

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 2 by Agent Golder on 2011-01-21 00:11
It works normally after activation with blue tooth switched off!

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

1 participant