Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

Some progressbars in thunder bird are not automaticalli reported #1442

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Apr 6, 2011 · 1 comment
Closed

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by radek.zalud on 2011-04-06 04:36
When i am sending some message in thunderbird, NVDA does not automaticalli report progressbar. I can find out it only for example pressing NVDA+B,. Also when thunderbird is automaticalli receiving email messages, progressbar is not automaticalli reported. But if i press Ctrl+Shift+T for receiving emails, or if i press send later and then i press send messages, suddenly the progressbar is reported. I have the newest version of thunder bird, but older versions have same problem.

@LeonarddeR
Copy link
Collaborator

At least for progress bars when sending mail, I can't reproduce this, they are reporting just fine. Same for the receiving progess bar I belief, although I don't see it very often.

Closing as works for me, but please give a shout if you belief this still occurs.

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

2 participants