Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

Changing from Business to Home address in Outlook 2007 problem #1611

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Jun 26, 2011 · 3 comments
Closed

Changing from Business to Home address in Outlook 2007 problem #1611

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Jun 26, 2011 · 3 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by dharvey on 2011-06-26 07:41
Hi,

I'm wanting to add home address details to a contact in Outlook 2007, but only Business is shown and pressing the button to change it doesn't work.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start Outlook then navigate to Contacts.
  2. Backtab to the address area till you hear the word "Business".
  3. Tab once to an unlabeled button. Under JAWS a menu comes up allowing you to change address IE Home, Business, etc.

Result: Does nothing when pressed.

Expected result: Should bring up a context menu presenting the options to change address to Home.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by mdcurran on 2011-06-27 01:22
If I press space on that button, NVDA does not announce anything, however pressing up/down arrow or tab/shift+tab I can toggle through "business", "home" or "other", which NVDA does announce. I then press enter on one of these to accept. Can you confirm this does work? if so either the ticket should be closed as works for me, or change the summary to state the problem as NVDA does not announce the creation of the context menu.

@ehollig
Copy link
Collaborator

ehollig commented Jul 18, 2017

Can anyone verify this in Outlook 2007? Otherwise, I would suggest worksforme as stated in #1611 (comment)

@ehollig
Copy link
Collaborator

ehollig commented Aug 20, 2017

Closing as worksforme. If this is still an issue for someone, please create a new issue.

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

2 participants