Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

Optional rendering of unlabelled graphics which aren't interactive #1654

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Jul 7, 2011 · 4 comments
Closed

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by drein on 2011-07-07 08:23
I'm using NVDA 2011.1beta3 and Ie8.
in the following webpage, you will find a table where there is a comparison between various features of a filehosting company, and there are some graphics where the feature is enabled.
For example ftp is not available for free, but only for premium users.
NVDA is not able to detect this graphics, and for reading it I must run jaws, enable all graphics and then I can understand where is the little image.
the web page is:
http://www.adrive.com/plans

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by jteh on 2013-02-13 08:21
Changes:
Changed title from "NVDA doesn't read some graphics in webpage" to "Optional rendering of unlabelled graphics which aren't interactive"

@LeonarddeR
Copy link
Collaborator

Closing n favour of newer duplicate #5874.

@LeonarddeR
Copy link
Collaborator

LeonarddeR commented Jul 18, 2017

Hmm, honestly, I decided too quick on this one. I'm getting overworked.

Note that all the other issues regarding labelling talk about elements already visible in the virtual buffer, and these mentioned graphics are not.

@LeonarddeR LeonarddeR reopened this Jul 18, 2017
@LeonarddeR
Copy link
Collaborator

LeonarddeR commented Jul 19, 2017

Closing for real this time, duplicate of #7412, which contains some considerations by @jcsteh and for which triage has already taken place.

@LeonarddeR LeonarddeR marked this as a duplicate of #7412 Jul 19, 2017
Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

2 participants