Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

When jumping between headings with lists, nvda lags #1678

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Jul 17, 2011 · 1 comment
Closed

When jumping between headings with lists, nvda lags #1678

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Jul 17, 2011 · 1 comment

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by mreiser on 2011-07-17 18:45
If you are in a list within a heading and you press H to jump to another heading that contains a list, nvda takes a second or two to respond to the key press. Steps to reproduce:

1. Open www.facebook.com if you are on facebook, and start navigating through the news feed.
  2. Just keep pressing H until you hear it say "List with X visable items" this will indicate that you are on the next section of feed items.

Expected results: nvda should just respond like usual and speak the next news item in the next list.

Actual results: Nvda freezes for a few seconds before speaking the next item and sometimes jumps back to the previous item. I've tested this with ie 9 and the latest firefox 6 beta, and am using 2010.2 beta3.

@LeonarddeR
Copy link
Collaborator

I'm afraid I can't reproduce this. Much has changed in the last six years regarding to NVDA, Firefox and Facebook. I will leave this open for the next week for someone to come up with another str, and will close this at the end of next week if we haven't gotten any replies. After that, it is of course still possible to request a reopen.

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

2 participants