Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

Problem Navigating Bookmarks Folder Tree when Adding Bookmark in Firefox 3.6 #1695

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Jul 27, 2011 · 3 comments
Labels

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by m11chen on 2011-07-27 13:01
Steps to reproduce:

1. Open any webpage with Firefox 3.6.
  2. press Ctrl+D to open the Add to Bookmarks dialogue
  3. Press tab to go to the bookmarks folder tree.
    Expected result:
    NVDA should be able to navigate the folder tree with arrow keys
    Actual result:
    NVDA can partially read the tree but the behavior is not very predictable, as it seem to skip some folders even though it exists in the tree. Also pressing right arrow to expand a folder will sometimes cause focus to change to the next element in the dialogue instead of expanding the folder.
@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by briang1 on 2011-07-28 20:57
I have not managed to see this problem in Xp, but it can be sluggish at times. It is quite confusing unless you go quite slowly and I wondered if maybe this depends on the installed language as well in some way.
I even managed to create a new folder.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 2 by m11chen (in reply to comment 1) on 2011-07-29 07:07
Replying to briang1:

I have not managed to see this problem in Xp, but it can be sluggish at times. It is quite confusing unless you go quite slowly and I wondered if maybe this depends on the installed language as well in some way.

I even managed to create a new folder.

Yes, I can also confirm that this problem does not seem to happen in XP. I am running 64-bit English version of Win7 and 32-bit Traditional Chinese version XP, if it is at all related to any language settings, but I somehow doubt it.

@ehollig
Copy link
Collaborator

ehollig commented Jul 15, 2017

I do not have this problem using Firefox 54.0.1. Lots of things have changed in Firefox since 3.6. Suggest closing unless someone can replicate this issue.

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Labels
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

3 participants