Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

Regression with NVDA 2011.2 on Thunderbird 3.1. #1721

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Aug 13, 2011 · 4 comments
Closed

Regression with NVDA 2011.2 on Thunderbird 3.1. #1721

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Aug 13, 2011 · 4 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by aleskis on 2011-08-13 17:09
With Thunderbird 3.1 and NVDA 2011.2, NVDA often lost the focus between the list of messages and a message. For example, go in a message, then close it with ctrl+W. NVDA still display the body of the message and not the list of messages. However, it's not systematic but a regular case.
Also, in a list of message, when you select one of them to read it, NVDA lost the focus for the braille only. The speech rread the correct line but the braille stay on the object list. When closing the message and down arrow or up arrow, the braille it not refresh.
With the snapshot 4346, no problem.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by jteh on 2011-08-15 01:25
Are you absolutely certain this doesn't happen with NVDA 2011.1.1? (If you aren't, please test with it for a while.) I've definitely seen this issue before myself. I'm pretty sure it's a Thunderbird bug, though I've never been able to reproduce it reliably enough to file it.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 2 by aleskis on 2011-08-16 11:13
I never noticed this problem before 2011.2. However, I'm maybe wrong when I say "regression" because i'm unable to find a precise approach to reproduce the bug. So I can't be absolutly sure. Sorry.

@ehollig
Copy link
Collaborator

ehollig commented Jul 18, 2017

CC @LeonarddeR

@ehollig
Copy link
Collaborator

ehollig commented Sep 6, 2017

Closing, as we are unable to contact the original poster, as far as I am aware, and we do not have reliable steps to reproduce the issue as stated in #1721 (comment). This issue is also 6 years old, so it is possible that this issue has resolved itself over time. It is also possible that this could be related to #5035

@ehollig ehollig closed this as completed Sep 6, 2017
Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

2 participants