Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

Using eSpeak sapi5, when spelling a capital letter, it doesn't back to normal pitch. #1736

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Aug 28, 2011 · 5 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by ateu on 2011-08-28 13:53
I use eSpeak sapi 5.
When I spell a chapital leter, it increments the pitch, but It does not back the previous pitch.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by ateu (in reply to comment description) on 2011-08-28 16:54
I use eSpeak sapi5.

When I spell a capital letter, it increments the pitch, but It does not back the previous pitch.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 2 by Ahiiron (in reply to comment 1) on 2011-08-28 17:31
Replying to ateu:

I use eSpeak sapi5.

When I spell a capital letter, it increments the pitch, but It does not back the previous pitch.

Any reason why you're not using the eSpeak shipping with NVDA?

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 3 by ateu (in reply to comment 2) on 2011-08-28 18:01
Replying to Ahiiron:

Replying to ateu:

I use eSpeak sapi5.

Any reason why you're not using the eSpeak shipping with NVDA?

I prifire sapi5 version because the pitch is more lower. Sometimes I use the bundled, but I prifire sapi5 version
Changes:
Changed title from "Using eSpeak sapi5, when spelling a chapital leter, it doesn't back to normal pitch." to "Using eSpeak sapi5, when spelling a capital letter, it doesn't back to normal pitch."

@bhavyashah
Copy link

Does this issue still stand with ESpeak-NG, the successor of ESpeak? I believe the SAPI 5 version of ESpeak-NG is under development at the moment, and thus would request @rhdunn to take this ticket into account for the same.

@seanbudd
Copy link

seanbudd commented Jan 9, 2023

Closing as abandoned/stale.

@seanbudd seanbudd closed this as not planned Won't fix, can't repro, duplicate, stale Jan 9, 2023
Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

3 participants