Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

Remote Python Console not mentioned in the Developer Guide #1983

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Dec 1, 2011 · 4 comments
Closed

Remote Python Console not mentioned in the Developer Guide #1983

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Dec 1, 2011 · 4 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by elliott94 on 2011-12-01 17:23
In the User Guide, the new Remote Python Console is mentioned, and it refers to the Developer Guide to find out more information. However, I can't find any reference to it in the Developer Guide itself.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by jteh on 2011-12-01 20:27
It isn't mentioned in the User Guide, so I'm not sure what you mean there. It's in the Developer Guide, but not for 2011.3, which is the one on the web site. I guess we'll somehow have to have Developer Guides for both 2011.3 and 2012.1dev on the web site.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 2 by elliott94 (in reply to comment 1) on 2011-12-01 21:04
Replying to jteh:

It isn't mentioned in the User Guide, so I'm not sure what you mean there. It's in the Developer Guide, but not for 2011.3, which is the one on the web site. I guess we'll somehow have to have Developer Guides for both 2011.3 and 2012.1dev on the web site.

Sorry; I meant the Changes document. :)

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 3 by elliott94 on 2012-05-21 19:22
Closed as fixed; this was included in a later version of the documentation. I'm unable to set a milestone, however.
Changes:
State: closed

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 4 by jteh on 2012-05-21 22:40
Component is web site because this was always in the Developer Guide, but that version of the guide wasn't on the web site yet.
Changes:
Milestone changed from None to 2012.1

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

2 participants