Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

New command for NVDA #2048

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Jan 17, 2012 · 2 comments
Closed

New command for NVDA #2048

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Jan 17, 2012 · 2 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by jfauchon on 2012-01-17 12:40
Hello,

May you create a new command which announce how many items there are in list and the number columns, lines in the table and the current position in the table.

Then, may you adapt this command to annouce the current position (current line, column and page) in a document word.

Thanks

@bhavyashah
Copy link

Don't commands like NVDA+Delete and NVDA+Tab help somewhat in this regard? If not, this may be possibly related to a ticket by Mesar I and @jcsteh recently commented on, whose number I am unable to relocate.

@Adriani90
Copy link
Collaborator

In lists and tables NVDA already says element position (i.e. in lists it reports 1 of 4, in tables you can hear to the number of rows and columns when entering the table.
Regarding MS Word, there is another issue already in place for that.
I am closing this one.

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

3 participants