Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

Libre office series 4 is broking by reading, and by braille. #2049

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Jan 17, 2012 · 6 comments
Closed

Libre office series 4 is broking by reading, and by braille. #2049

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Jan 17, 2012 · 6 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by lallermacher on 2012-01-17 17:28
When I want to read something in libre office, it stops, by reading 3 lines. It is the same by navigating with a braille display. By the stopping, you hear an error sound from nvda. If I do not navigate to the another type of cursor, the navigator cursor, it does not read in braille, but when I set it to the navigator cursor, it reads only 3 lines, or even 4, and stops. It is very annoiing.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by jteh on 2012-01-17 21:13
Please provide a log file as explained in wiki:ReportingIssues#ProvidingLogFiles.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Attachment nvda.log added by lallermacher on 2012-01-18 12:07
Description:
I added a log, but It are some hungarian elements in the log, because I am hungarian, sorry, ny nvda is speaking so. So, I attached, that you wanted.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 2 by trenton on 2012-02-20 03:17
Greetings!

I'm happy to report that Libre office 3.45 is working fine with NVDA snapshots, including the recent one, 5013.
However! Versions 2011.3, and 2012.1 beta 1, ignore the Java access bridge support, for all! applications, including the main Libre Office screen.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 3 by trenton on 2012-02-23 00:16
Greetings!

Looks like Libre Office is not a fan of UAC screens.
Witn NVDA 2011.1 Beta, it is now working without problems, as I have the UAC turned off.
So, I'm not sure why it doesn't cooperate with it on.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 4 by jteh on 2012-02-23 03:51
Sounds like something is running as admin when it shouldn't be. That is the only reason I can think of that UAC would make a difference.

@ehollig
Copy link
Collaborator

ehollig commented Aug 8, 2017

Closing for the following reasons:

1. This ticket is over 5 years old.
  2. We do not have a way to contact the original author as far as I am aware.
  3. We have insufficient information to troubleshoot the issue further.
  4. Others are using Libre Office with speech and Braille without a problem.

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

3 participants