Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

When entering in mozilla firefox 9 to a webpage, some links directs to the dsktop. #2050

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Jan 17, 2012 · 5 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by lallermacher on 2012-01-17 17:34
When I open mozilla firefox, and navigate with the browse mode between links, and want to activate a link, then I press enter, sometimes it directs to my desktop. It is sometimes by the elements list also, and then I shall open internet explorer for opening and navigating good on a webpage. It is only in mozilla firefox series 9, but abowe no such navigation detected.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by jteh on 2012-01-17 21:19
Related to #801.

Please provide steps to reproduce, including a URL and the link you tried to activate.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 2 by lallermacher on 2012-01-18 12:30
When I go to twitter, and enter a link in mozilla firefox, it will not enter, only with the elements list. It is by other webpages, but it is a bit annoiing.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Attachment nvda.log added by lallermacher on 2012-01-18 12:43
Description:
I attached a log for this ticket too, if you want it, it is so much information on it.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 3 by jteh on 2012-01-18 22:32
I just tried this on the navigation links in Twitter and they work just fine. Please be more specific about which links you are trying ot activate. Provide the exact steps you took, what you expected and what happened instead.

@ehollig
Copy link
Collaborator

ehollig commented Jul 18, 2017

Sounds like there is not enough information provided to replicate.

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

3 participants