Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

If I wanted to install windows live essentials on my new windows 7 desktop, nvda was crashed, and it will say a part of the things, I navigate on it. #2051

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Jan 19, 2012 · 2 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by lallermacher on 2012-01-19 07:50
When I enter in an application, in skype, or even a mail program, such as mozilla thunderbird, or firefox, or even in skype, my nvda announces me every time ismeretlen, it means unknown. It is after I wanted to install the new windows live essentials, before was it not. I made a system restore, an nvda uninstall, everything, I could do. By skype I can make it with skypetalking, but in my mails can I make with thunderbird, but I shall enter on a word, when it sais ismeretlen, unknown, and it will announce, what is in the mail. Please help, to reproduce my nvda! On my pc is no virus, it was caused by the installer of the windows live essentials 2011, and it was downloaded from the official website. I am using browsing with a blind majde programm, webbie, and it is good, and I am enabled to write you this ticket.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Attachment nvda.log added by lallermacher on 2012-01-19 07:51
Description:
The log for my main problem.

@LeonarddeR
Copy link
Collaborator

This issue looks abandoned. Closing, as it seems to be related to a specific user system. Furthermore, Windows Live is deprecated.

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

2 participants