Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

Suggestions - additions to Microsoft Office Outlook, Outlook Express, Windows live Mail and Mozilla Thunderbird #2060

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Jan 24, 2012 · 3 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by jfauchon on 2012-01-24 09:10
Hi all,

I want to thank you for everything you have done for us. With NVDA I can access a computer for free.

Well, I regularly use Microsoft Office Outlook for my work with NVDA. I sincerely hope that you can add the presence of indicator in Braille and voice.

z - Unread message.

• Attachment of message.

• Message answered.

• Message transferred.

• Importance of high message.

• Importance of low message.

• Message with importance.

• Message tracking.

• Tracking Status: Orange.

• Tracking Status: Red.

• Tracking status: Blue.

• Tracking Status: green.

• State of follow-yellow.

• State of follow-Viollet.

• State of follow-up completed. Completed.

• Meeting requested.

• Meeting canceled.

• Meeting accepted.

• Meeting Tentative.

I know that these indicators are in Micorosft Office Outlook. For the rest of the messaging software mentioned in the summary of my ticket, I hope it will be feasible.

Thank you again for the work you have done.Undo edits

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 3 by briang1 on 2012-01-24 16:50
I had no idea all these options existed. Maybe in Outlook but the others?
Changes:
Changed title from "Suggesgions additions to Microsift Office Outlook, Outlook Express, Windows live Mail and Mozilla Thunderbird" to "Suggestions - additions to Microsoft Office Outlook, Outlook Express, Windows live Mail and Mozilla Thunderbird"

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 4 by nvdakor on 2014-05-29 09:39
Hi,
Hmmm, I think #3834 will cover this whole ticket (would it?). I'll leave it open just in case they talk about different things.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 5 by jteh on 2014-05-29 22:04
For better reading of the Microsoft Outlook message list, see #3834. For Windows Live Mail, see #1804. NVDA already reads any displayed columns in Thunderbird.
Changes:
Added labels: duplicate
State: closed

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

2 participants