Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

Error connecting to HumanWare Brailliant BI #2061

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Jan 24, 2012 · 4 comments
Closed

Error connecting to HumanWare Brailliant BI #2061

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Jan 24, 2012 · 4 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by andytrax on 2012-01-24 16:49
Hello, i work for Humanware Europe and have been tryomg to test our brailliants with NVDA, however i am experience problems. I have installed the new software which appears to have the brailliant bi in the list but upon selecting it, the brailliant thinks its trying to connect (Pins go down then back up) but get an error message saying "could not load the brailliantB display" i have installed the usb drivers and it works on jaws. The system i have is windows 7 64 bit. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing still having the same issuues, any ideas?

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by jteh on 2012-01-24 19:50
Are you trying to connect via USB or bluetooth? Is your Brailliant running the latest firmware (1.0.10)?

Please restart NVDA, set the log level to input/output, reproduce the problem (try to make NVDA use the display) and then attach the resulting log file to this ticket. See wiki:ReportingIssues#ProvidingLogFiles for details on log level and log files.
Changes:
Milestone changed from None to 2012.1

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 2 by jteh on 2012-02-07 21:40
Reporter, have you had a chance to investigate comment:1?
Changes:
Changed title from "Humanware Brailliant BI" to "Error connecting to HumanWare Brailliant BI"

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 3 by jteh on 2012-02-12 23:11
I only have access to a BI 40 for another week or so, so if anyone is experiencing this problem, please comment here immediately. I will not be able to fix it once the display is returned.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 4 by jteh on 2012-02-13 22:23
!HumanWare report that this is no longer an issue and was probably due to an old firmware version.
Changes:
Added labels: worksforme
State: closed

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

2 participants