Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

Braille is not notified of browse mode updates #2074

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Feb 1, 2012 · 3 comments
Closed

Braille is not notified of browse mode updates #2074

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Feb 1, 2012 · 3 comments
Assignees
Milestone

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by kroksland on 2012-02-01 07:30
Just upgraded to nvda 2012.1beta1 and it seems like my alva bc640 doesn't refresh properly. When for example I'm checking a checkbox it doesn't show until I move the focus away and than back.
Another issue is that nvda refuses to let me use the function key on my braille display like in for example jaws, which is kind of a setback

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by jteh (in reply to comment description) on 2012-02-01 22:46
Replying to kroksland:

it seems like my alva bc640 doesn't refresh properly. When for example I'm checking a checkbox it doesn't show until I move the focus away and than back.

I assume you're referring to doing this in browse mode (e.g. on a web page).

Another issue is that nvda refuses to let me use the function key on my braille display like in for example jaws, which is kind of a setback

This is a completely unrelated issue to this ticket and should be filed as a separate enhancement ticket with specific details of what you're asking for. All of the key bindings for this display are documented in the User Guide.
Changes:
Changed title from "braille refresh" to "Braille is not notified of browse mode updates"
Milestone changed from None to near-term

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 2 by jteh on 2012-07-25 07:51
Changes:
Milestone changed from near-term to 2012.3

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 4 by jteh on 2012-08-02 03:12
Fixed in ebb6acb.
Changes:
State: closed

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

2 participants