Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

Error in IBM Lotus Symphony #2081

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Feb 3, 2012 · 4 comments
Closed

Error in IBM Lotus Symphony #2081

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Feb 3, 2012 · 4 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by drein on 2012-02-03 08:40
I have two problem with IBM Lotus Symphony.
The first, I can't read anything in the display braille of my document I'm writing.
The second, i have a sound error when I arrow down.
I attach the log, perhaps this is the same problems?

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Attachment log symphony.txt added by drein on 2012-02-03 08:41
Description:

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by jteh on 2012-02-07 22:44
I can't reproduce this. What version of Symphony are you using? Does it work with braille disabled?

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 2 by jteh on 2012-02-07 22:44
If you haven't already, please also test with NVDA 2011.3 and report your findings. Does this happen with all documents or just some?

@ehollig
Copy link
Collaborator

ehollig commented Aug 2, 2017

The original author did not report back with trying with the latest version of NVDA (at the time) or answer any of @jcsteh's questions in #2081 (comment). Also, @jcsteh was not able to reproduce the issue. As there is not a way to contact the original author, and Lotus Symphony development has been discontinued, closing.

@ehollig ehollig closed this as completed Aug 2, 2017
Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

3 participants