Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

problem with NVDA #2092

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Feb 8, 2012 · 3 comments
Closed

problem with NVDA #2092

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Feb 8, 2012 · 3 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by jfauchon on 2012-02-08 16:06
Hello to allthe development team,

I would like toreport a buginNVDA,whenofalist boxina folder inExplorer7 orWindowsXPorin a tree,NVDAdoes not announcethat there isno evidencein thesecontrols.

Pouveayou correctthis problem.

I have onesuggestion to makeis thatNVDAwill announce the numberofradio buttonsthatarein theradio groupandexplorethe Internet,NVDAcan announcethe labeledit boxwhenpreceded by severalspaces beforethe editing area.

Thank you toall the team forthework you do.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by elliott94 on 2012-02-08 19:26
It looks like you've got a problem with your space bar. :)

To make it easier for everyone to read, I've inserted spaces where necessary. I hope it helps.

Hello to all the development team,

I would like to report a bug in NVDA, when of a list box in a folder in Explorer7 or Windows XP or in a tree, NVDA does not announce that there is no evidence in the secont rols.
Pouvea you correct this problem.
I have one suggestion to make is that NVDA will announce the number of radio buttons that are in the radio group and explore the Internet, NVDA can announce the labeled it box when preceded by several spaces before the editing area.

Thank you to all the team for the work you do.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 2 by jteh on 2012-02-08 20:52
First, you should report one issue per ticket, as documented in ReportingIssues. The radio button issue is completely unrelated.

Second, please be more specific about the list issue. Provide steps to reproduce the problem, what happened (e.g. what was spoken) and what you expected instead (e.g. what you think should be spoken).

@dkager
Copy link
Collaborator

dkager commented Jul 5, 2017

This looks quite vague...

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

3 participants