Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

Winamp Playlist editor title bar does not read correctly, i.e., Winamp Playlist editor. Instead it reads a series of random numbers. #2093

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Feb 8, 2012 · 7 comments
Labels

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by shazza59 on 2012-02-08 22:21
I am using Windows7 64 byt with NVDA 2012.1 Beta1. The version of Winamp I am usign is 5.581.

All Winamp's Child windows title bars read correctly except the Playlist editor, which, upon opening it or control tabbing to it reads thusly: 4924967296 . It should say Playlist Editor.
Winamp Playlist editor window can be gotten to via the file menu, (alt f), arrowing down to winamp playlist editor, pressing enter, then control tabbing to it from the main winamp screen.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by jteh on 2012-02-08 22:35
Did this happen in earlier versions of NVDA?

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 2 by shazza59 (in reply to comment 1) on 2012-02-09 01:02
Yes, I'm sorry I meant to address this. The same thing occurred in the previous version of NVDA, which was the first one I used.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 3 by nvdakor on 2014-05-29 10:20
Hi,
Technical: we have to check for infinity and if info.filetitle is empty.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 4 by Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@... on 2014-05-29 10:40
In [655b457]:

AppModules/Winamp: check the index and the title of the currently selected entry in the playlist, as the empty playlist returns infinity and none for filetitle. re #2093.

@ehollig
Copy link
Collaborator

ehollig commented Aug 7, 2017

CC @josephsl, just wondering what the status on your commit 655b457 was and if it could help with #2094

@bdorer
Copy link
Sponsor

bdorer commented Mar 19, 2019

Winamp is at Version 5.80 or s.th. like that.Could someone test and report?

@Adriani90
Copy link
Collaborator

yes this occurs also in Winamp 5.8 but only in very rare cases. I am closing this issue since the ol Winamp interface is discontinued, they are working on a new Winamp 6.0 which will be redesigned.

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Labels
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

4 participants