Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

Ability to virtualizing a window with NVDA. #2138

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Mar 1, 2012 · 2 comments
Closed

Ability to virtualizing a window with NVDA. #2138

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Mar 1, 2012 · 2 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by aleskis on 2012-03-01 19:55
To copy and past some messages displayed in a non editable window, it's could be great to implement in NVDA, a kind of virtualisation window, like in Jaws. The screenshot it essential and this functionnality too.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by Palacee_hun on 2012-03-01 20:55
NVDA has flat review (sort of "virtual window") capabilities and a powerful copy and paste facility (via clipboard). I think those already cover what you ask for in this ticket. Please look those up in the user manual, try those features out and after that rethink your request and say if you need any further features besides those and please be more precise. If you don't do this, I am afraid your ticket may be closed by the lead developers as "works for me" soon.
[[BR]]
One note: you can even download a very handy and powerful OCR global plugin for NVDA, unfortunately I don't have the link at hand to copy it here. That would enable you to read image content on screen (e.g. a menu cart on a website presented as an image and not text) with a single keystroke. You can review the recognised text and even copy from it and paste it in other apps via the clipboard.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 2 by jteh on 2012-03-01 22:24
Closing as worksforme as per comment:1. Please reopen and adjust the ticket if you have a more specific request.
Changes:
Added labels: worksforme
State: closed

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

1 participant