Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

Support for BOINC Manager #2141

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Mar 2, 2012 · 2 comments
Closed

Support for BOINC Manager #2141

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Mar 2, 2012 · 2 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by krzyszp on 2012-03-02 21:46
My Polish friend tried to use NVDA with BOINC Manager (http://boinc.berkeley.edu) but that application is not fully supported.
I have contacted Boinc dev mailing list and ask about that and they ask mi that Nvda use Microsoft Accessibility API?

Can you answer that question, please?

I would like to help make that application more friendly for Nvda users.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by jteh on 2012-03-03 04:02
NVDA supports Microsoft Active Accessibility, Microsoft UI Automation, IAccessible2 and Java Access Bridge. If the application is not supported, it is very likely due to problems with the application's accessibility implementation, though we need specific information to give you any further pointers.
Changes:
Changed title from "Microsoft Accessibility API" to "Support for BOINC Manager"

@bhavyashah
Copy link

Since this ticket was more of an enquiry than a request, the original author of this ticket can no longer be contacted, there was no follow-up response to #2141 (comment) and an application should improve its accessibility implementation itself instead of screen readers having to work around them, I suggest closing. @ehollig

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

4 participants