Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

Silent context menus under Windows 7 x64 (Explorer) #2149

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Mar 6, 2012 · 4 comments
Closed

Silent context menus under Windows 7 x64 (Explorer) #2149

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Mar 6, 2012 · 4 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by rriem on 2012-03-06 10:51
This bug reports to explorer unter Win 7 x64 only. The right button menus on desktop and in explorer apper, but doesnt speak. The main menues in explorer (File... options) doesnt also speak with nvda. The left hand part of explorer window (tree) doesnot speak. nvda says instead: strucured objects.
Zoomtext 9.1 works in exporer context menu an main menu bar properly. I think, the problem results of x64 Version.
I started protocol in dubug mode. File added to this report.
After crossing the icon "Wiso Sparbuch" on desktop, I right click on desktop and passed through the context menu. nvda keeps silent.

rriem

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Attachment nvda-debug.txt added by rriem on 2012-03-06 10:52
Description:

@dkager
Copy link
Collaborator

dkager commented Jul 5, 2017

Hard to say what's going on, but could be another case of the problem described in #6177.

@LeonarddeR
Copy link
Collaborator

@rriem: Are you the rriem who opened this issue? If so, could you provide additional details about whether this issue still occurs for you?

@LeonarddeR
Copy link
Collaborator

Closing due to lack of recent information.

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

3 participants