Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

nvda doesn't announce the check boxes status in some cases #2165

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Mar 14, 2012 · 2 comments
Closed

nvda doesn't announce the check boxes status in some cases #2165

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Mar 14, 2012 · 2 comments
Assignees
Labels
app/skype Skype for desktop or Skype for business (linc) bug close/worksforme

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by fatma.mehanna on 2012-03-14 13:35
hi,
sometimes nvda doesn't report the check box status, i.e if it is checked or not checked.
for example, go to skype>options>sounds.
try to check or uncheck one of its settings. nvda won't report if this check box is selected or not when you press space,
but it will report that when you press space and down arrow then highlight the option again or when you press nvda+tab.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by jteh on 2014-12-19 08:27
This is specific to Skype. I'm not sure I'm reading your description correctly, but I think you're saying that it does report the correct state when you press NVDA+tab. In Skype 7, it doesn't report the state at all.

@nvaccessAuto nvaccessAuto added bug app/skype Skype for desktop or Skype for business (linc) labels Nov 10, 2015
@ehollig
Copy link
Collaborator

ehollig commented Aug 2, 2017

Using Skype 7.38.0.101, NVDA announces the check box status in the sounds settings options. IE. Checked or not checked. Looking at Skype releases, it appears that there has been many releases and changes since Skype 7.0. Closing

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Labels
app/skype Skype for desktop or Skype for business (linc) bug close/worksforme
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

3 participants