Default shortcut key to start NVDA does not work on Polish keyboards
|Reported by:||pitermach||Owned by:||jteh|
So, I’m really liking this new installer, and since it’s now in development, I’d like to make a small request.
The default shortcut key of NVDA’s desktop icon is CTRL+Alt+N, which interferes with the Polish ń letter.
To remove the issue, the Polish user guide has instructions on how to remove the shortcut key from the icon after installation.
Could the installer prompt for what key to use, rather than using the default? Window-Eyes does this and even though its shortcut doesn’t conflict with anything, the function exists if needed.
Change History (30)
comment:5 Changed 3 years ago by jteh
- Component changed from Installer to Localisation
- Milestone set to 2012.2
- Owner set to pvagner
- Summary changed from NVDA's installer does not allow to change shortcut key of desktop icon to Default shortcut key to start NVDA does not work on Polish keyboards
comment:8 in reply to: ↑ 6 Changed 3 years ago by pitermach
comment:16 in reply to: ↑ 12 Changed 3 years ago by jteh
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:24 follow-up: ↓ 25 Changed 16 months ago by jteh
- Milestone changed from 2012.2 to next
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:26 Changed 13 months ago by jteh
- Owner changed from pvagner to jteh
- Status changed from reopened to accepted
comment:30 Changed 13 months ago by James Teh <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from accepted to closed