Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

NVDA should have an option to revert to default configuration #2215

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Apr 4, 2012 · 4 comments
Closed

NVDA should have an option to revert to default configuration #2215

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Apr 4, 2012 · 4 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by ateu on 2012-04-04 22:10
Sometimes, we have problems with certain settings, especially related to braille or synthesizer.
In this cases, this option would be so helpful.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by KevanGC on 2012-04-06 08:28
This is the main reason I don't have NVDA to automatically save settings when I exit. If I screw up my settings, all I have to do is restart NVDA, and yay! Fixed! I learned the hard way once when I lost speech on a broken SAPI4 synth and had to open narrator to save NVDA by editing my config file. This was back when I had NVDA to auto-save settings.

As for default configuration, if the disabling of auto-saving settings was not possible, then this would be a useful feature. However since it is, I think I can safely assume we don't need the proposed enhancement in this ticket.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 2 by ateu on 2012-08-20 21:41
Changes:
State: closed

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 3 by jteh on 2012-08-20 23:39
Changes:
State: reopened

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 4 by jteh on 2012-08-20 23:39
Closing as duplicate of #2086.
Changes:
Added labels: duplicate
State: closed

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

1 participant