Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

NVDA not reading how long a file has to go when downloading? #2304

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue May 8, 2012 · 8 comments
Closed

NVDA not reading how long a file has to go when downloading? #2304

nvaccessAuto opened this issue May 8, 2012 · 8 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by Brendon22 on 2012-05-08 09:33
Hi, when downloading a file NVDA doesn't report how far the file has downloaded by talking or bebing. Such as Ten Percent Twenty Percent.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by Brendon22 on 2012-05-08 09:34
In IE Nine!

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 2 by Brendon22 on 2013-03-31 01:03
Hello,

This problem is still happening. Even though one of the bug fixes should have fixed this.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 3 by Brendon22 on 2013-06-09 02:45
Hello,
The speaking part of this has been fixed in IE 9 and IE 10. But NVDA still does not beep when the file is downloading. This would be nice, but great work in getting it to tell us the information in IE 9 and IE 10 by voice.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 4 by jteh on 2013-06-20 01:33
Please be more specific. Exact steps to reproduce would probably be best.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 5 by Brendon22 on 2013-06-22 11:50
Hello,
So I open a website with a file I would like to download. I Press AULT+N on the notification bar and press the space bar on Save. What NVDA does do now, it speaks how long the download has to go, but there is know beep to alurt us to how far the download has to go. Like in all other places.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 6 by nvdakor on 2014-04-29 02:29
Hi,
You can get this info in IE9/10/11 by pressing Control+J, then looking at the download items in question. From time to time, NVDA will tell you the progress of the download. This is not really a progress bar.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 7 by Brendon22 on 2014-05-10 03:51
Hi nvdakor,

Very sorry for my delay in replying to your comments. thank you for this. In this case, this ticket can be closed.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 8 by Brendon22 on 2014-05-10 03:52
Changes:
Added labels: invalid
State: closed

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

1 participant