Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

When reading about a perergraph of your email in Eudora Version 7.1.0.9 NVDA will report Edit Cursor or just stop if you don't have Report object position information turned on. #2327

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue May 11, 2012 · 4 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by Brendon22 on 2012-05-11 22:29
Hi, When reading about a perergraph of your email in Eudora Version 7.1.0.9 NVDA will report Edit Cursor or just stop if you don't have Report object position information turned on.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by Brendon22 on 2012-08-21 05:00
Hello,
This problem is still happening in NVDA Version Main-5367. This would be really nice to be able to read my email messages in full in Eudora Version 7.1.0.9. NVDA now supports reading in Eudora Version 7.1.0.9, due to a fix to NVDA. Wich fixed NVDA from not reading Messages in Eudora.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 2 by Brendon22 on 2014-06-15 03:50
Hello,

Eudora is no longer been made. Closing as want fix and this program is outdated.
Changes:
Added labels: wontfix
State: closed

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 3 by briang1 on 2014-06-15 14:10
I don't think its very helpful to assume that just because a piece of software is no longer being developed, that people are not using it. what would you replace it with, might I ask?

The test should be, are people using it and will it still run and operate on the later versions of Windows, in both cases I know the answer is yes, though possibly not 8, and some of the newer ways pop3 works might not be supported.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 4 by Brendon22 on 2014-06-23 20:39
Hello,

Thank you for your comments. Yes, it does work kind of, but it keeps on crashing under Windows 7. So it doesn't work very well. What would a replace it with is Outlook or funderbird. I wil also note, that this version doesn't support iMap as well. Thank you. So let's face it, it is an out of dated peace of software. It was great in its time, but we need to move on!

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

1 participant