Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

STRANGE SYMBOK problem with systray nvda icon when activated by simulated or real mouse clickS #2334

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue May 14, 2012 · 6 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by SALJARY on 2012-05-14 04:47
RIGHT CLICKING ON THE NVDA SYMBOL ON THE TASKBAR BRINGS UP A WINDOW FILLED WITH SQUARES INSTEAD OF TEXT.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 2 by briang1 on 2012-05-14 07:14
Just to clarify,systray icon activation is strange... from what I can tell this effect only occurs if you click the real mouse or simulate it from the keypad controls, pressing the context, ie application, menu key still works as it should.
This is in the latest version as well.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 3 by briang1 on 2012-05-14 13:36
Changes:
Changed title from "STRANGE SYMBOKS" to "STRANGE SYMBOK problem with systray nvda icon when activated by simulated or real mouse clickS"

@feerrenrut
Copy link
Contributor

I cant reproduce this in Windows 10. What version of windows was being used at the time, does anyone remember?

@jcsteh
Copy link
Contributor

jcsteh commented Sep 7, 2016

@Brian1Gaff, can you still reproduce this problem? If so, what version of Windows? Can you provide steps that reproduce this for you? Thanks!

@bhavyashah
Copy link

This is a friendly reminder for @Brian1Gaff to kindly respond to @jcsteh's #2334 (comment).

@Adriani90
Copy link
Collaborator

We didn't get any answer from the initial author for more than 5 years and I guess this is not an issue in NVDA 2019.1.1. But if the problem still occurs though, please comment on it and we can reopen the discussion.
cc: @Qchristensen, @feerrenrut.

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

5 participants