Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

Automatic updating and Add-on Manager heading separation in What's New #2358

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue May 18, 2012 · 1 comment
Closed

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by elliott94 on 2012-05-18 11:22
I've just installed snapshot 5193, so I can't confirm whether this is present in the 2012.2 beta documentation as well.

In the What's New document, I've got the following under the New Features heading:

•NVDA can now automatically check for, download and install updates. (#73) - Extending NVDA's functionality has been made easier with the addition of an Add-ons Manager (found under Tools in the NVDA menu) allowing you to install and uninstall new NVDA add-on packages (.nvda-addon files) containing plugins and drivers. Note the Add-on manager does not show older custom plugins and drivers manually copied in to your configuration directory. (#213)

These items in the list should probably be separated.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by jteh on 2012-05-18 11:33
Fixed in 9e7738d. Thanks for reporting.
Changes:
Milestone changed from None to 2012.2
State: closed

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

1 participant