Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

NVDA doesn't read the subscribe button on youtube.com #2364

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue May 20, 2012 · 4 comments
Closed

NVDA doesn't read the subscribe button on youtube.com #2364

nvaccessAuto opened this issue May 20, 2012 · 4 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by ashleycox on 2012-05-20 10:17
NVDA doesn't read the subscribe button on youtube.com, even though it is labeled. NVDA simply reads "button". The subscribe button is located underneath the users name, underneath the main heading of the page when you're viewing a video or channel. The label of the button changes - if you're not subscribed to a channel, it reads "subscribe", and if you are it reads "subscribed"... this functionality used to work, so I'm not sure what changed it.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by Martina on 2012-05-20 16:41
What browser do you use? I could reproduce it now with IE at least; in Firefox it works fine.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 2 by ashleycox (in reply to comment 1) on 2012-05-20 19:16
Replying to Martina:

What browser do you use? I could reproduce it now with IE at least; in Firefox it works fine.

I was using IE at the time - it does work in firefox.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 3 by dallasobrien on 2012-05-21 00:29
this appears to be an IE problem. i to can see it just fine with firefox, but not IE.

@dkager
Copy link
Collaborator

dkager commented Jul 13, 2017

Works for me in IE11 with current version of youtube.com.

@dkager dkager closed this as completed Jul 13, 2017
Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

2 participants