Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

issue with the everything search program #2371

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue May 22, 2012 · 4 comments
Closed

issue with the everything search program #2371

nvaccessAuto opened this issue May 22, 2012 · 4 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by troopanum on 2012-05-22 19:29
For a substitute to the windows search box, I use a search program called everything.
For example, if I wanted to find a sertain setup file or search for a song on my computer I would type all or part of the name of the file into the edit box then I would press tab.
then I would press the down arrow to find the file I want.
However the edit box works fine with NVDA but when you pres tab and go to the list of files, it just says pane and when you press the down and up arrows it doesn't say anything at all.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by jteh on 2012-05-22 22:27
This is almost certainly due to problems with the accessibility implementation in that application. You should consider requesting that the developer fix the accessibility of the application in the first instance.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 2 by erion on 2012-05-23 08:03
A couple of months ago I have requested a MSAA implementation. The author was very nice and promised that he will add it. I assume he is still working on it.

@ehollig
Copy link
Collaborator

ehollig commented Aug 8, 2017

Closing as we do not have a way to contact the original author of this ticket, and the developer should really fix the accessibility of the application in the first instance.

@derekriemer
Copy link
Collaborator

This is now fixed anyhow (I use this puppy every day).

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

3 participants