Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

A checkbox to also coppy installed add-ons when creating a portable coppy of NVDA #2467

Open
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Jun 19, 2012 · 2 comments
Labels
Addon/management In NVDA management of addons by users. enhancement feature

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by Agent Golder on 2012-06-19 10:42
Some like the greek vocalizer voice Melina are large in size and may be not able to be coppied in all situations.
So as the second create autorun file option has been removed, would be better to add this one. Would help practically a lot!

@nvaccessAuto nvaccessAuto added enhancement Addon/management In NVDA management of addons by users. labels Nov 10, 2015
@LeonarddeR
Copy link
Collaborator

Although i consider this ticket to bring up a valid point, I belief a check box isn't the nicest way to handle this. May be we can implement this as part of #6305?

@josephsl
Copy link
Collaborator

josephsl commented Jan 5, 2019

Hi,

Basically, the same logic as #6305 will be used (a checkable list) so people can select exactly which add-ons to copy (provided that copy user config is checked first). however, I advise holding off on all add-on related work until #9055 sees the light of day.

Thanks.

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Labels
Addon/management In NVDA management of addons by users. enhancement feature
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

5 participants