Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

ß doesn't working corectly in NVDA #2490

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Jun 24, 2012 · 2 comments
Closed

ß doesn't working corectly in NVDA #2490

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Jun 24, 2012 · 2 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by Giovani on 2012-06-24 17:25
Hi! A letter of German alphabet ß doesn't working correctly in NVDA translation other tham German. This is very bad for Me, because I using a Slovak NVDA and I would like to learn a German. Please, could You edit this think.
I am sorry for My terrible English.

Thank You, Marco Oros.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 3 by ondrosik on 2012-06-25 05:36
Hi,
Can you explain more clearly, which letter is not working properly?
I tryed german Espeak in combination with German localization of NVDA and it seems to work properly. But I can't speak German very well so maybe I am missing something important.

@dkager
Copy link
Collaborator

dkager commented Jul 14, 2017

Closing because of a lack of feedback from the original reporter. This character (sharp 's', ß) is pronounced correctly if you arrow over it with the default espeak-ng langauge (english).
If the problem lies in reading this character as part of a word it would be nice to have a new issue with steps to reproduce.

@dkager dkager closed this as completed Jul 14, 2017
Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

2 participants