Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

Difficult to know where a message has been sent via Faceboook #2552

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Jul 23, 2012 · 1 comment
Closed

Difficult to know where a message has been sent via Faceboook #2552

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Jul 23, 2012 · 1 comment

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by ManuelRamos on 2012-07-23 14:14
Using NVDA 2012.2.1 or latest snapshot with Faceboook and Mosilla Firefox. When sending a message, for example inviting anyone to be my facebook's friend, I can type a new message. However, when copying a link to the message or writing a not short text, we need to send it with space or enter keys.

It is happening that, when sending it, sometimes NVDA reports that message has been sent. But, in most situations, it appears just a message saying "alert" and we cannot know if the message was sent or not. Perheaps not, because cursor is positioned in place to edit the message.

After this initial try, it is not possible to get access back to send or cancel buttons.

@dkager
Copy link
Collaborator

dkager commented Jul 9, 2017

While I'm not much of a Facebooker, this issue doesn't sound familiar to me with recent versions of the website in Firefox 52+. Nor did this ticket get much response. Closing.

@dkager dkager closed this as completed Jul 9, 2017
Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

2 participants