Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

Add mnemonic for OCR settings in Preferences menu #2599

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Aug 17, 2012 · 4 comments
Closed

Add mnemonic for OCR settings in Preferences menu #2599

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Aug 17, 2012 · 4 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by Brendon22 on 2012-08-17 02:36
In The NVDA Preferences Dialog, after every option there is a letter to jump to each itom. Like D M K.
But the Ocr Settings doesn't have any letter after it to jump to it quickly?
This sounds a little strange when every other itom has a letter and this itom doesn't?

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 2 by jteh on 2012-08-17 05:14
Changes:
Changed title from "The NVDA Preferences Menu" to "Add mnemonic for OCR settings in Preferences menu"

@bhavyashah
Copy link

I am pretty sure I had reported this same thing at one point in time, and @jcsteh had told me that this was known, but a new OCR add-on release simply for this minor improvement would be meaningless. I might havve reported this on the NVDA-Devel list, but in case this was on the Trac issue tracker, please close either as a duplicate.

@jcsteh jcsteh removed their assignment Sep 5, 2017
@Adriani90
Copy link
Collaborator

I think this is obsolete with the new settings dialog. @jcsteh should this issue be closed?

@jcsteh
Copy link
Contributor

jcsteh commented Nov 8, 2018

Note that this is about the old (Tesseract based) OCR add-on, not the builtin Windows 10 OCR functionality. However, if we did release a new version of the add-on, we'd probably want to integrate it into the new Settings dialog too. So yes, I think this is now irrelevant.

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

4 participants