Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

Immediate and continual Firefox crashes under Windows Vista #266

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Jan 1, 2010 · 5 comments
Closed

Immediate and continual Firefox crashes under Windows Vista #266

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Jan 1, 2010 · 5 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by anubhav07 on 2009-01-07 17:12
When you are trying to use Mozilla Firefox version 3.0.5 with NVDA, the don’t send error appears on the screen. However this issue only with windows vista as I tried same combination in windows xp and every things was going very smoothly

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by Bernd (in reply to comment description) on 2009-01-09 11:14
Replying to anubhav07:

When you are trying to use Mozilla Firefox version 3.0.5 with NVDA, the don’t send error appears on the screen. However this issue only with windows vista as I tried same combination in windows xp and every things was going very smoothly

I don't have this issue. Can you describe when it occours?

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 2 by jteh on 2009-01-09 13:16
See also MozillaBug:472497.

As I noted in that bug, please test with a recent daily snapshot. There were some changes to the virtual buffer library which fixed this particular crash for Vista users. Please report if this fixes the issue for you.

For reference, this was fixed in the virtualBufferLibrary main bzr branch in revision 57.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 5 by davidb (in reply to comment 2) on 2009-01-14 01:17
Replying to jteh:

See also MozillaBug:472497.

Please reopen the mozilla bug if this problem is confirmed to persist with Firefox trunk.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 7 by jteh on 2009-02-03 04:47
Closing as worksforme, as I believe this issue was already fixed. Please reopen if the problem persists.
Changes:
State: closed

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 8 by jteh on 2009-02-03 04:49
Changes:
Changed title from "Compatibility issue with Mozilla Firefox version 3.0.5" to "Immediate and continual Firefox crashes under Windows Vista"

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

1 participant