Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

NVDA+end doesn't read status bar in Thunderbird #2697

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Oct 5, 2012 · 4 comments
Closed

NVDA+end doesn't read status bar in Thunderbird #2697

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Oct 5, 2012 · 4 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by pitermach on 2012-10-05 17:17
This used to work, but now, it just says Blank. Seems like it's just reading the bottom line and not detecting the status bar (which you still can get to with object navigation). This is pretty annoying because there's no way to seer the progress of sending/receiving. I'm not sure if it's doing this only in Thunderbird or is it just not looking for the status bar class everywhere.
Blocking #4144

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by briang1 on 2012-10-06 06:11
Its working in Windows XP with Outlook Express and IE8, so its either Thunderbird, have you tried other versions?, or that in combination with the OS if its not xp.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 2 by ondrosik on 2012-10-06 18:10
I am using TB 15, it works in main window, I get online, downloading message 3 of 15, but I didn't thought it should work durring sending a message.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 3 by pitermach on 2012-10-06 21:19
After a bit more investigating, it seems to work when the window is restored but not maximized. However I know someone for whom it works fine when maximized, so maybe it's just me then.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 4 by bdorer on 2015-02-24 21:46
closing as duplicate of #4144 as Jamie mentioned the coresponding Thunderbird bug.
Changes:
Added labels: duplicate
State: closed

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

1 participant