Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

New espeak variant: Pablo #2704

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Oct 8, 2012 · 4 comments
Closed

New espeak variant: Pablo #2704

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Oct 8, 2012 · 4 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by lebenitez on 2012-10-08 18:33
I have created an espeak variant called Pablo. It sounds very clear, and it may be added to NVDA.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by ondrosik on 2012-10-13 17:26
Sounds fine but weak for me, I prefer voices like michael, nobert or quinci. But this is just personal preference, thought.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

nvaccessAuto commented Aug 11, 2013

Attachment pablo added by lebenitez on 2013-08-11 14:39
Description:

Edit
Attached file from old trac server:
pablo.zip

@bhavyashah
Copy link

@feerrenrut Could we please have the variant file's attachment, merely out of interest? Regardless, variants should be ideally incorporated into ESpeak-NG itself and appear in NVDA as a consequence. Please request the folks at ESpeak-NG through its Github project located at https://github.com/espeak-ng/espeak-ng to integrate Pablo. Please add the NeedsExternalFix label to this ticket and/or close (as a wontfix?). @ehollig

@feerrenrut
Copy link
Contributor

File has been added to #2704 (comment).

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

3 participants