Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

Row and Column Headers in IBM Lotus Symphony #2708

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Oct 12, 2012 · 1 comment
Closed

Row and Column Headers in IBM Lotus Symphony #2708

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Oct 12, 2012 · 1 comment
Labels
Abandoned requested reports or updates are missing since more than 1 year, author or users are not available. app/libreoffice app/open-office Compound documents enhancement

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by ateu on 2012-10-12 15:27
As well as it's now possible to configure it in Microsoft Excel, i'd like to see this feature implemented in IBM Lothus Symphony.
Most likely in 2013, Openoffice will migrate its APIs to IAccessible, by mergging code from IBM. This will give us an oportunity to have an accessible and powerful office suite.
So I'd really like to see the accessibility level found in this suite be compared to Microsoft Office.

Thank you for your great work.

@jcsteh jcsteh removed their assignment Sep 5, 2017
@Adriani90 Adriani90 added the Abandoned requested reports or updates are missing since more than 1 year, author or users are not available. label May 2, 2020
@Adriani90
Copy link
Collaborator

Lotus symphony has been discontinued since years now. I am closing this as abandoned. Please open a new issue for open office and alike with exact steps to reproduce and the results you get and expect. Thanks.

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Labels
Abandoned requested reports or updates are missing since more than 1 year, author or users are not available. app/libreoffice app/open-office Compound documents enhancement
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

5 participants