Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

windows mobile device center is unaccessible with Nvda #2735

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Oct 21, 2012 · 4 comments
Closed

windows mobile device center is unaccessible with Nvda #2735

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Oct 21, 2012 · 4 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by mayson on 2012-10-21 05:05
Hello, my name is Mayson. I have an ishue to report with nvda with wmdc. when starting wmdc, nvda will not read the buttons that are used with the program. when I try to connect my Braillenote apex, I nvda will not read the buttons. thus, I can not get to the set up a partnership button or, connect with out setting up your device button. can you please address this ishue?

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by jteh on 2012-10-21 07:12
WMDC is a horribly inaccessible application. Unfortunately, it is pretty old and probably isn't receiving updates any more, so I guess it'll need NVDA specific support. Converting to enhancement for this reason.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 2 by mayson on 2012-10-26 20:36
hi, I forgot to clarify, when I use jaws for windows it is accessible with wmdc, but however, I have recently made the switch to NVDA and I find that it doesn't work well with wmdc. thank you for your understanding.

@dkager
Copy link
Collaborator

dkager commented Jul 15, 2017

@jcsteh Wontfix? The software is old and was meant for Windows Vista only - source. Notetaker users may depend on WMDC, but then we are quite late with adding support. :)

@josephsl
Copy link
Collaborator

josephsl commented Jul 15, 2017 via email

@dkager dkager closed this as completed Jul 15, 2017
Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

3 participants