Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

Start menu doesn't read at all #2739

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Oct 21, 2012 · 4 comments
Closed

Start menu doesn't read at all #2739

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Oct 21, 2012 · 4 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by driemer.riemer@... on 2012-10-21 22:41

I think that the start menu doesn't read because it thinks it is a list view with tables. The menu makes an audio sound that is a higher piched ding followed by a lower piched beep. Then it says nothing. It also beeps only when in start menu and it will read all programs. I am under windows 7 ultimate running nvda betta 2012.3 betta 1. You can contact me at driemer.riemer@gmail.com for more information.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Attachment nvda.log added by driemer.riemer@... on 2012-10-21 22:43
Description:
Log of my temperarry copy of nvda. Posible error is list view something with a *.pyo extention

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by jteh on 2012-10-21 23:10
What custom add-ons, app modules and global plugins do you have installed? This shouldn't be happening unless you have an interfering plugin, probably a custom version of the explorer app module.

@dkager
Copy link
Collaborator

dkager commented Jul 15, 2017

No further information from reporter.
CC @derekriemer

@dkager dkager closed this as completed Jul 15, 2017
@derekriemer
Copy link
Collaborator

That was me. I was young and ignorant and saw the explorer appModule in core, and thought wth, why are these here but not used, so I threw it in my appModules folder not realizing it was actually built in at the time.

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

3 participants