Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

Support for Presentation, specifically Writing and Editing Slides in IBM Lotus Symphony #2794

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Nov 12, 2012 · 2 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by ateu on 2012-11-12 16:46
I've tested and I think this task doesn't requires a lot of work.
Currently, it's already possible to perform some tasks:
Some buttons are already accessible using the focus;
It's possible to edit title and subtitle;
Using object navigation, it's possible to access the slide selector, and once done, you can select the slide with arrow keys and also jumping to the selected slide with control+tab. From there, it's possible to edite the slide if accessible.
unfortunately, I can't understand the reazon, several slides are not accessible, and I can't read them, even when I am incide them.
But the slides created and edited by myself, I can switch the slide and read which I selected.
Blocking #3130

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by ateu on 2012-11-12 16:49
Changes:
Changed title from "Support for Writing and Editing Slides in IBM Lotus Symphony" to "Support for Presentation, specifically Writing and Editing Slides in IBM Lotus Symphony"

@ehollig
Copy link
Collaborator

ehollig commented Aug 5, 2017

This sounds specific to IBM Lotus Symphony which development has been discontinued. Closing

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

3 participants